24 e 25 Giugno 2023 dalle ore 10:00 alle ore 18:00
Il workshop sarà in lingua inglese
The workshop is aimed at actors who want to learn how to audition in front of the camera effectively.
Learn the tools to gain confidence in front of the camera.
“Make the magic happen on the screen.“
– The TV&Film Industry structure. How it works. Who is making the decisions? How much or how little control does the actor have over the fnal result?
– Differences and similarities between cinema and theater auditioning. (Audition technique tools for camera work)
– Acting for the camera. What is it that needs to be read by the camera in order to enhance my performance? (Emotional accessibility exercises on camera)
– Monologue study. – Find your artistic indetity before you walk in. (Monologues will be distributed before the workshop)
– Rehearsal and scene recording. (Emotional accessibility exercises and preparation before shooting) Make the magic happens!!
Learn to look at yourself with the “eyes of the camera” versus the “stage eyes”(Javier Alemán)
PER INFO E COSTI scrivere a firstname.lastname@example.org oppure chiamare al numero +39 3332817924
Get to know the teacher:
I was born in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. I studied dance and choreography in different schools across Europe such as P.A.R.T.S in Brussels and the National Choreographic Center of Montpelier in France.
Between the years 2001 -2005. I worked as a professional dancer and choreographer in Germany, highlighting my collaboration with the dance theater company Berlin based,TwoFish.
In 2006 I moved to New York to study acting for flm at the New York Film Academy where I graduated at the end of that year. Later, I perfected my technique at the Susan Batson
Studio for almost two years.
In 2008, I arrived in Madrid and soon I began to work as an actor and dancer in a large number of productions, both on television and in theater. From the Royal Opera House to a top mainstream TV comedy show by comedian Jose Mota.
In 2011 I got hired by the TV & Film production company Palma Pictures in the island of Mallorca to work as a full time Casting Director. In 2012 I decided to move back to Tenerife and open my own casting and acting training agency . I worked as casting director for a large number of TV commercials and film productions.
In 2016 I was offered a position as an talent agent in Barcelona.
I currently teach acting and work as a talent agent for La Central Talent Management in the city of Barcelona.
I teach acting workshops and also work as a private coach for actors, in and outside of Spain.